Friday, December 04, 2009

Thanksgiving in Philadelphia

Amy and I drove to Philadelphia to spend Thanksgiving with my "American family" and to check out the area I used to live in for 10 years. Unfortunately I realized to late that I did not get any pics of my American family, but here are some other pics from that trip.

On the road to Philadelphia



The view towards the art museum



In Vinnie and Beverly's kitchen



The very cute shortstop



One Friday we enjoyed lunch at the farmer market



The Reading Terminal Market is amazing in terms of the food choices



In front of the Franklin Institute



Amy can not get away from medical items. Here she is in front of a huge heart.



We did not take flight in the museum



We truly had a trains, planes and automobiles weekend



I wanted to ride that bike, but it was only available for kids



Amy got friendly with Ben Franklin



On Saturday morning we ran 12 miles on the River Drives and brrr it was cold and windy



After the run we had brunch with Debbie and Olivia



We then watched Vinnie and Beverly's son Stevie (right) play squash



The canal in Manayunk



We enjoyed lunch at Jake's in Manayunk

No comments: