Sunday, June 06, 2010

XTERRA Tsali 2010

Decided this week to race XTERRA Tsali and went to Bryson City, NC for the weekend. Amy had to work and could not join me. I wasn't sure what to expect but mostly wanted it for training motivation anyway. The Santa Cruz Blur Carbon worked fantastic and I ended up with a very solid race.

The second transition of XTERRA Tsali was set up right near the MTB trail head of the Tsali Recreation Area.



Took this image for fun the day before the race and missed out to step on it the next day. Not because of performance though, but because I washed myself in the lake at the time.



This is where we swam.



The view from the Ridge Top Motel in Bryson City wasn't shabby.



The bike set up in T2 in the morning. Note the fine transition towel



Quite muddy after the race



Tim and his wife drove up from Chattanooga

No comments: