Monday, November 05, 2007

Europe, Fall 2007, the first days

We arrived on Saturday around 8am and our rental car was a Citroen C4



After a long nap we went out for a meal



On Sunday morning Amy and my sister Sandra get to know each other



I am earning my keep and assist with shaking the apples from the apple tree in our yard



Amy also helps out by gathering the apples



Posing at the carneval fountain in my home town of Ostrach



My dad enjoys his new hat



A very rare sign in Germany. No bikes allowed here.



Amy enjoys the sights in Ueberlingen, Germany



The very beautiful baroque Basilika Birnau between Meersburg and Ueberlingen overlooks the Lake of Constance



Meersburg, Germany is a very beautiful town too



Amy with my friends Mandy and Eugen inside the Franziskaner bar



Amy and I enjoy the smoke free bar environment in Germany. (Germany went smoke free in most bars and restaurants late this summer)



Eugen shows us a "smoker tent" outside the Franziskaner bar.

No comments: