Saturday, April 18, 2009

Introducing Pete

This week we adopted Pete from our friends Paul and Anita. I think they planned on having only 2 dogs but ended up with 4. Pete for example was dropped off at their house 2 years ago for a "couple of weeks" and never picked up again. Pete lost his front right leg after an incident with a car, but he gets around just fine.

Exhausted after the 6 hour transfer from Chattanooga



Hanes Park is just down the hill from us and offers lots of things to see



Wow that walk was tiring



Hello world, I am Pete

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pete loves the sun!

ptduff said...

Hooray for Pete!

I can't tell you how pleased we are the transition seems to be going so well. Pete looks happy and and I know you guys will be very happy with Pete. He's one of a kind. Give him a hug for us.

Paul

emma said...

I will miss my buddy "Foster Pete" but I am soooooooooooooo excited he got such a fantastic home with you and Amy ... he is one super lucky dog to have had Paul and Anita and now you guys as his family :) And he already looks extremely happy with his new lifestyle!!!!!!! Hugs to Foster Pete!!!!!!! and congratulations on his new home!