Monday, January 04, 2010

How about some Football?

I met Gerre Goard more than 20 years ago when I lived in Narberth, Pa and I had not seen him for over 18 years until the summer of 2009 when he found me on facebook and realized I only live an hour away. Gerre works for Norfolk Southern and when one of his customers bailed on him late for a spot in their Carolina Panthers hospitality suite, he called me and I got to fill in. :-)

Here are some pics from the day.

About to go in



Welcome to the Panthers



The stadium was still pretty empty when we got there



The view isn't so bad from here and the temperature is alright



These guys were already sitting in the cold 1.5 hours before the game



The players are getting on the field



Intently focused on the game



Host Gerre Goard in front of the spread



Over 60,000 spectators braved the cold



The Panthers won today and closed out their season 8-8



The view from the stadium

No comments: