Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rottweiler Narrensprung

On Monday I took part in the very traditional and historic Rottweiler Narrensprung. It is truly an amazing experience and I would highly recommend for people to check it out one year. But beware, it might be very cold.

As far as the eye can see there are Narren waiting for the Narrensprung



At the end of the first segment of the Narrensprung near the Spital



A Federahannes in the thick of the action



A little bit of Vitamin C for this tiny Fransenkleid



From early childhood on, the Benner Roessle always fascinated me



The "Lange Mann" is at the front of the Narrensprung, ready to go uptown



So yes, Narren are hungry too



While waiting for the last segment of the Narrensprung to start, this Schantle "sagt auf" / "tells a story" to a group of interested Rottweiler Narren



This is the Biss Kleidle of my family that I get to wear every few years



Upclose and personal with me at the very end of the Narrensprung. We started at 8am and now it is almost 1pm.

No comments: