Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My little girlfriend and I


This little cutiepie is the beautiful daughter of a beautiful former girlfriend, and I get to see her a couple times a year. Her mom and I dated more than 10 years ago, and we seem to get along better today than we did then. But since we live far apart I guess it is hard to tell how much we'd get along if we lived closer. One thing is for sure though, I do enjoy it when people think that I am the dad of this cute little pumpkin. But then again, who wouldn't.

2 comments:

Stoopidgirl said...

I would so love to have her hair (with pink chunks in it of course)

It was good meeting you too. I wished I had had more time to hang out with everyone. I was quite exhausted when I talked to you so I wasn't my normal yappity self. Next year dear watson! Next year!

steph said...

omg she's gorgeous.